Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Well, That Didn't Work now did It? (I Moved my Blog)

I am writing this post for anyone who visits here frequently or anyone who actually subscribed to my blog. I have moved my material to my own website. The address for that website is www.timiarah.com. Again, it's www.timiarah.com. One more time, it's www.timiarah.com.

I have been having a hell of a time getting Google to properly refer people to my new site, so I figured...screw it. I'll just erase all my content from here and start all over. Honestly, I don't even know how many of my views/reads were genuine anyway. What's the purpose of having more than 10,000 views and no input?

I thought the transition would go smoothly, but then the coding mysteriously changed for various posts, and then on the main page. I got tired of undoing the coding issues after my fifth or sixth post. Screw it. Easier for me to start over.

I'm working on my website slowly. It's been ages since I've had to maintain my own website, but I need to. It will probably be a week before I post again on there. However, all of my old material is there. Please excuse the mess of an eye sore you might find there.

I'll be deleting this blog soon. Just wanted to see if I caught anybody. See ya.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:11 AM

    I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog.

    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here
    and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Excellent work!

    My web page massage envy charlotte nc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be deleting this blog. I will be at Timiarah.com. The theme is a very plain freebie I used and hardly tweaked. No need to hire a developer, as I will be creating my own themes over the next few weeks. They'll be WordPress themes, not Blogger themes.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous5:08 AM

    Great information. Lucky me I ran across your site by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have saved it for later!

    Feel free to visit my weblog :: download album free

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will not be blogging here. I will only blog at Timiarah.com. what information was so great?

      Delete
  3. Anonymous6:24 AM

    Remarkable! Its truly remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea
    about from this piece of writing.

    Feel free to visit my website website hosting companies list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? What about the "I moved my blog" paragraph was so remarkable?

      Delete